After graduating in 2013, Dane gained experience at a local architecture firm, where he worked on a diverse range of projects, including commercial, retail, residential and educational. Since joining SVPA Architects in 2015, Dane has expanded his knowledge of sustainability, design and construction. While in school, he had a strong interest in building structures, environmental design, accessible design and design-build.
ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS & CERTIFICATIONS...
- Bachelor of Architecture, Iowa State University, 2013
- Licensed Architect in Iowa
PROFESSIONAL HIGHLIGHTS & REGISTRATIONS...
- Member, American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- Member, Iowa Farm Bureau
CURRENT AND RECENT PROJECT WORK...
- Ankeny Community School District, Northview Middle School Renovation & Athletic Complex
- Cityville on 9th, Hubbell Realty, Des Moines, IA
- STEM@Drake University, Des Moines, IA
- Vermeer Plant #1 Office Addition, Pella, IA
- Theta Delta Chi Renovation, Ames, IA
- Iowa City Community School District, Liberty High School