Erica enjoys fully understanding a client’s needs before the design process even begins. Listening and asking challenging questions helps her and the client know they will be pleased not only with the final product but also the process they took to get there together.
Prior to her 2014 graduation, Erica worked with SVPA as a summer intern and also part-time during her final semester at Iowa State University. She joined the team full-time in May of 2014 and has since gained experience on many public and private project types.
ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS & CERTIFICATIONS...
- Bachelor of Architecture, Iowa State University, 2014
PROFESSIONAL HIGHLIGHTS & REGISTRATIONS...
- Member, American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Committee Chair, AIA Iowa Emerging Professionals
- Previous State of Iowa Advisor, National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) Architecture Licensing
- Past President, AIAS, Iowa State Chapter
- Past Planning Committee, AIA Iowa Convention
- Previous Chair, AIA Iowa Intern Advisory Committee
CURRENT AND RECENT PROJECT WORK...
- Iowa City Community School District, Liberty High School
- Bondurant-Farrar Community School District
- Master Plan
- Athletic Complex
- Earlham Community School District, Gym and Locker Room Remodel
- STEM@Drake University, Des Moines, IA
- Washington Community School District, Early Childhood Center
- Hy-Vee Interior Remodel, Winterset, IA
- Mercy Clinics, Ottumwa, Grimes & Norwalk, IA