Linda joined SVPA in March of 2001. Linda’s skills include: architectural and structural drafting; computer drafting: AutoCad 14 / Softdesk 8 / Architectural Desktop / Revit; computer and architectural model; planning sheet layout and details prior to drafting; coordination of working drawings with other disciplines; and shop drawing verification.
One of Linda’s greatest assets is her level of experience. She is able to quickly produce accurate, detailed drawings, keeping SVPA projects on time and within budget.
Academic Credentials and Certifications...
- 1983 - Bachelor of Science Industrial Education and Technology, Iowa State University
- 1979 - Associate of Arts, Liberal Arts, Des Moines Area Community College, Boone, Iowa
- 1978 - Technical Degree, Architectural Drafting, Des Moines Area Community College Ankeny, Iowa
Current and Recent Project Work...
- Our Lady’s Immaculate Heart Church, Ankeny, IA
- 1st Baptist Church, Johnston, IA
- Electrical Engineering and Equipment, West Des Moines, IA
- First Federal Savings Bank of Iowa, Ankeny, IA
- The Village Town Homes, Indianola, IA
- Two Rivers Winery, Osceola, IA
- Sonoma Office Building, West Des Moines, IA
- Continental Western Group, Urbandale, IA
- Civic Center of Greater Des Moines
- Blank Performing Arts Center, Simpson College, Indianola, IA
- North Polk Community Schools, Alleman and Polk City, IA
- Fort Madison Family YMCA, Fort Madison, IA
- North Liberty Family Recreation Center, North Liberty, IA
- Waukee Family YMCA, Waukee, IA
- Indianola Wellness Center, Indianola, IA
- Kent Campus Center, Simpson College, Indianola, IA
- LGI Research and Development Facility, Ankeny, IA
- Ankeny Fire Department Headquarters Expansion, Ankeny, IA
- Ankeny Fire Station No. 2, Ankeny, IA