Seth joined SVPA in September of 2008 and brought with him a diverse spectrum of experience. From community centers to downtown condominiums, to historical restoration to furniture design, his varied project portfolio ensures that he adapts to and creatively meets any client need. Coupled with technical and construction experience, he desires to make every project a well-crafted and thoughtful creative opportunity while making sure the ideas become a functional and budgetary reality.
Since joining SVPA, Seth has worked on many aspects within office and higher education projects, and continues to expand his SVPA experience. His detailed approach assures that his involvement will yield solid results and that he will be fully engaged in any project. He also looks to build his environmentally-conscious approach in parallel to traditional techniques, as his responsibility accrues as a registered architect.
Academic Credentials and Certifications...
- Bachelor of Architecture, Iowa State University, 2002
- Licensed Architect in Iowa
Professional Highlights and Affiliations...
- Architect, SVPA Architects Inc.
- Member, American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- LEED Accredited Professional, U.S. Green Building Council
- Green Globes Professional
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- Winner, Open Architecture Network and Architecture, Community Prize Design Competition, 2009
Community Activities Include...
- Committee Member, Canstruction Central Iowa Chapter, 2006-Present
- Committee Member, AIA Iowa Convention, 2010
- Member, Iowa Food and Family Project Advisory Board
Current and Recent Project Work...
- Simpson College, Indianola, IA
Blank Performing Arts Center Addition
Kent Campus Center
- STEM@Drake University, Des Moines, IA
- Indianola Wellness Center
- Fred Maytag II Scout Center, Des Moines, IA
- Hubbell Realty, Cityville on 9th, Des Moines, IA
- Lely USA, Pella, IA
- Berkley Technology Services, Urbandale, IA
- City of Bondurant, Safe Room