One of Linda’s greatest assets is her level of experience. She can quickly produce accurate, detailed drawings, keeping SVPA projects on time and within budget. Linda’s skills include: architectural and structural drafting; computer drafting including AutoCAD and Revit; planning sheet layout and details prior to drafting; coordination of working drawings with other disciplines; and shop drawing verification.
Linda joined SVPA in March of 2001. She truly has an outstanding work ethic and is always willing to help with anything. Her commitment and genuine care for the ongoing success of SVPA is evident in what she does for the company each and every day.
Iowa State University, Bachelor of Science, Industrial Education and Technology, 1983
Des Moines Area Community College, Associate of Arts, Liberal Arts, 1979
Des Moines Area Community College, Technical Degree, Architectural Drafting, 1978
Notable Project Experience
- Iowa City Community School District, Liberty High School, North Liberty, IA
- Bondurant-Farrar Community School District, High School Addition, Bondurant, IA
- Des Moines Performing Arts Interior Updates, Des Moines, IA
- Vermeer Yellow Iron Academy, Pella, IA
- Simpson College, Kent Campus Center, Indianola, IA
- Athene, West Des Moines, IA
- Waukee Family YMCA, Waukee, IA
- Continental Western Group, Urbandale, IA
- North Liberty Family Recreation Center, North Liberty, IA
I joined SVPA in March of 2001 and have always been committed to the ongoing success of SVPA.- Linda R. Brierley