SVPA is about people. Behind every project is a team of talented designers, who work together in a collaborative environment and share a passion for creating remarkable design. SVPA encourages its employees to grow and take on responsibilities based on ability rather than seniority.
We believe in working hard, but also having fun. Our culture encourages social opportunities to help strengthen our SVPA family and friendships. Here at SVPA, we place a high importance on a healthy work-life balance, understanding everyone has obligations and interests outside of work. Our family-friendly environment has proven to make SVPA a place for many people to call home for a long portion of their professional career.
Interested in becoming part of our team? We are always interested in passionate people to grow our firm here at SVPA. We encourage you to submit your resume to have an opportunity to learn more about our culture and environment.
Please email a cover letter, resume and portfolio to Bob Ormsby at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SVPA Architects is an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking a highly motivated Architect to join our team and grow their career.
- Licensed Architect with 5-12 years experience.
- Experience working with project teams through all phases of design and construction
- Experience managing project deliverables and consultants
- Experience working with and presenting projects to clients.
- Strong verbal and personal communication skills.
- Good technical knowledge of construction detailing and materials
- Construction administration experience
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office applications