SVPA is about people. Behind every project is a team of talented designers, who work together in a collaborative environment and share a passion for creating remarkable design. SVPA encourages its employees to grow and take on responsibilities based on ability rather than seniority.
We believe in working hard, but also having fun. Our culture encourages social opportunities to help strengthen our SVPA family and friendships. Here at SVPA, we place a high importance on a healthy work-life balance, understanding everyone has obligations and interests outside of work. Our family-friendly environment has proven to make SVPA a place for many people to call home for a long portion of their professional career.
Interested in becoming part of our team? We are always interested in passionate people to grow our firm here at SVPA. We encourage you to submit your resume for an opportunity to learn more about our culture and environment.
Please email Bob Ormsby at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
SVPA Architects is an equal opportunity employer.
Senior Architect / Project Architect
SVPA Architects Inc. has established a reputation of excellence in Architecture, Interior Design, and Master Planning. We provide design services for a variety of markets, including Corporate, Civic, Education, Religious, Medical and Athletic Facilities. We have a staff of 22 professionals who work in a collaborative studio environment that promotes a great work-life balance and offers outstanding benefits.
We are seeking several Architects to join our team immediately.
- Licensed Architect with 2+ years’ experience.
- Experience in leading and managing the architectural design of projects
- Seasoned and motivated to lead design teams through all phases of projects
- Strong communication skills with ability to lead clients through the design process
- Extensive technical knowledge of construction detailing and materials
- Strong construction administration experience
- Proficient in Revit, 3D visualization, and Microsoft Office applications.
SVPA Architects Inc. is looking for an Intern Architect to support our team during the Summer 2024 months. We offer interns the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience with our ongoing projects. SVPA provides design and planning services for a wide variety of clients and project types, allowing interns the chance to broaden their skills with real-world applications.
- Revit experience preferred.
Intern Interior Designer
SVPA Architects Inc. is looking for an Intern Interior Designer to support our team during the Summer 2024 months. We offer interns the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience with our ongoing projects. SVPA provides design and planning services for a wide variety of clients and project types, allowing interns the chance to broaden their skills with real-world applications.
- Revit experience preferred.
What SVPA Offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Outstanding Bonus Program
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Short and Long-Term Disability Programs
- Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Profit-Sharing Trust Retirement Savings Plan with minimum company contribution of 3% to maximum of 15%