SVPA is about people.
Behind every project is a team of talented designers, who work together in a collaborative environment and share a passion for creating remarkable design. SVPA encourages its employees to grow and take on responsibilities based on ability rather than seniority.
We believe in working hard, but also having fun. Our culture encourages social opportunities to help strengthen our SVPA family and friendships. Here at SVPA, we place a high importance on a healthy work-life balance, understanding everyone has obligations and interests outside of work. Our family-friendly environment has proven to make SVPA a place for many people to call home for a long portion of their professional career.
SVPA Architects Inc. has established a reputation of excellence in Architecture, Interior Design, and Master Planning. We provide design services for a variety of markets, including Corporate, Civic, Education, Religious, Medical and Athletic Facilities. We have a collaborative studio environment that promotes a great work-life balance and offers outstanding benefits.
· Licensed Architect with 2-5, 5-10, or 10+ years’ experience.
· Experience in leading and managing the architectural design of projects
· Seasoned and motivated to lead design teams through all phases of projects
· Strong communication skills with ability to lead clients through the design process
· Extensive technical knowledge of construction detailing and materials
· Strong construction administration experience
· Proficient in Revit, 3D visualization, and Microsoft Office applications.