Sam graduated from Iowa State University in 2016. Since graduating, Sam has gained experience at design firms with a focus on commercial, education, senior living, municipal and small commercial office design projects.
Sam joined SVPA in June of 2019.
Iowa State University, Bachelor of Architecture, 2016
American Institute of Architects (AIA), Member
Iowa Women in Architecture, Previous Member
Notable Project Experience
- Iowa City Community School District, Northwest Junior High School, Coralville, IA
- City of Ankeny Public Services Building Renovation, Ankeny, IA
- City of Carrollton Aquatic Center, Carrollton, MO
- City of Marshalltown Public Facility ADA Assessment, Marshalltown, IA
- Pella Corp. Building 5 Remodel, Pella, IA
- Samantha Fernholz, Assoc. AIA